Marble Doctor offers a unique, customized restoration process based on over 25 years of experience in the natural stone industry. Our all-natural restoration process is environmentally conscious and has a history of success, particularly when compared to chemicals and waxes used by others.
Marble Doctor maintains marble, granite, limestone, travertine, terrazzo, slate, and other natural stones. Once Marble Doctor has restored your natural stone, we recommend a Maintenance Prescription Program to keep it looking its best.
Marble Doctor technicians are some of the most knowledgeable and expert stone artisans in the D.C. area. Our technicians restore your natural stone to its original beauty using techniques developed in Europe over centuries and are thoroughly qualified to provide the following services.
Restoration. Natural stone is restored to its original luster through:
1. Honing. The honing process uses a series of diamond pads to remove thin layers of stone until the proper finish is restored or the stone is ready for polishing.
– Our honing machines use water, which virtually eliminates dust from the process.
2. Polishing. We polish your stone using a natural polishing powder obtained from Italy that has been used in Europe for ages. Our polishing powder does not include any chemicals, waxes or acids.
– Natural polishing heats the stone, opening its pores. The polish then infuses the stone and seals it against foreign contaminants.
– This method is the best process to bring out your stone’s original finish and, when properly maintained, is more economical over the life of your stone.
Repair. Cracks, gouges, and broken stone are repaired by hand using specially formulated, color-matched epoxy. We can replace individual tiles or stone slabs when the epoxy solution is not possible. We also remove scratches and stains from your natural stone by honing the stone, using special formulated cleaners, or applying a poultice.
Maintenance. Marble Doctor creates a customized Maintenance Prescription Program for each of our customers. The plan helps avoid the enormous cost of replacing large areas of natural stone that may crack or break apart when the only methods of care are washing and waxing.
Marble Doctor is trusted to preserve and restore the original luster of natural stone by a wide variety of prestigious organizations. The following, partial list of clients speaks for itself:
Marble Doctor offers quality marble and natural stone flooring and countertop restoration at affordable prices to all its customers. Our professionals are focused on customer satisfaction by giving a like-new shine to natural marble and restoring its elegant look at residential and commercial buildings. Other benefits that you can avail of from our services in American marble and natural stone in Chantilly VA, are the removal of stains, etch marks, and scratches from marbles and other natural stones. We have 30 years of industry experience in the restoration of marble and can give a beautiful like-new look to your premises.